Thursday, July 23, 2009

February 2009: Sippy Cup Party

I decided that it was time to get rid of the sippy cups. With the new baby coming, and wanting to potty train Hunter, I thought that it would be best to wean the kids from the sippies. So, we decided to have a "goodbye sippy cup" party. Grandma Debbie and Warren came over, we had treats, and the kids said one last goodbye, and then put all of their sippy cups in a gift bag. We made a big deal out of it and the kids watched as Grandma Debbie took the bag as they left "to give the cups to some new little kids who need sippies" (shhh.. grandma just put the bag in the back of Nick's truck before she drove away.. but the kids didn't know it!) I was worried that this would be a difficult task for Halle and Hunter, but they both were very cooperative and brave as they said their last goodbyes! I am so proud of my munchkins. They are growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment