Wednesday, July 22, 2009

January 2009: Cruise to the Bahamas and trip to Disney World!

This year started out with a trip to Florida, cruise to the Bahamas, and Disney World with my stepdad Warren, my mom, Kristi, Warren's daughter Julie, and his sister Kathy. We had a blast (despite me being 7 months pregnant)! We had a great time, although I missed Nick and the kids so much! Nick and the kiddos went up to the cabin for some fun in the snow while I was gone!
*
In Miami...just enjoying the view and the sun before the ship departed!

*
Here we are on the cruise ship waiting for an evening show to start

*Kristi and in front of our ship

*

Just arriving in the Bahamas! We went shopping at the straw markets and went to Atlantis also!


*

Kristi and I on South Beach, Miami Fl!

* I love Goofy!


*So, we decide to ride "Thunder Mountain Railroad", (remember i am very pregnant), so i am holding on for dear life and trying not to squish the baby on this wild ride, when Kristi deceides to take our picture. We couldn't stop laughing at how funny we looked!


*Yeah, I know, I'm cool. Kristi was dying laughing at how silly I looked riding this motorized scooter, so she stole my camera and snapped this photo! Old people were passing me! But it was a life saver because I just could not be on my feet all day! Epcot is huge and there was so much walking. My mom and Kathy and I took turns riding it throughout the day to take a rest from our aches and pains! What a memory...

*

At Disney World we were able to meet and take pictures with all of the Disney princesses and many of the Disney characters too. But I had to post this pic for Halle because she absolutley loves Ariel. The princesses were all super nice and made us feel so special! I even got to hug Snow White, my very favorite princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment