Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First post!

So, I decided to bite the bullet and join the blogging world! I thought that this would be a great way to keep track of the funny little everyday things my kids do, and to document the big events in my family's lives. I hope this will make up for not journaling! So here it goes.... I am going to start with January of this year and post some of the things that have happened to us so far in 2009.
Jan. 4th, 2009: My 31st Birthday

I went to Olive Garden with some of my favorite coworker friends for a birthday lunch! Here are Heidi, Evelyn, me and Halle, Shenel, and Beth. What a fun day! I am so lucky to have such great friends to work with. Kristi and I also had a fun birthday lunch at Smokey Mountain with some of our friends, but unfortunately I forgot my camera!

Me and my family on my birthday!

Birthday girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment